Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 21, 2008

    Typical Saturday, except not mine.

    "

    Wake up around 10am, shower, do my makeup, mess around on computer,
    consider what i'd like for lunch, go back to messing around on computer,
    consider yet again what i want to eat, fix myself up, drive to mcdonalds, eat,
    watch some tv, computer again, consider going shopping, watch some more tv,
    decide not to go shopping, make some eggs, think of what i'm going to do that
    night, call the bf, bf doesn't answer as he's watching football, wait around
    5-10 hrs for the bf to call back, make plans for dinner, plans get canceled, i
    get pissed, go get something else to eat, feel gross, wash my face, brush my
    teeth, mess around on computer, watch the food network, take some sleeping
    pills, fall asleep. Repeat.

    "

    No comments: