Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    I am wisest when I am semi-awake in the morning.

    Weird, but hey it's true for me. When I'm semi-awake, I think of many things. But raw thoughts happen so fast and weirdly, that when I word it in English, the thought is already half flown away. But recently I've been learning to pay attention, despite my drowsy semi-awake state. When I start to awaken, I start to try to remember -- brush my teeth, breakfast, bath, have a drink, what to do next, blah, blah, blah, that I can no longer gather my deepest thoughts.

    When I'm semi-awake, I think of what I really feel that I need to do next. When I'm full awake, I think -- how will this affect my future? How will others perceive me? Will the other people affected see it as an insult? If so, try to subtly hint instead of saying up front. What can I start doing next? Is this beneficial for the future me? Does this contradict my past actions? -- in the end, I cannot realize what I have to do next.

    So here, are 3 thoughts that occurred to me. One was a few days before, the other two today. I make my bravest decisions while half-awake.

    Like how the other day I realized and told myself I was going to do my HW ASAP and get it over and done with. I remembered that, and surprisingly carried it out.

    Like how today I wondered, if there was a pizza of radius 12cm that rotated 90 degrees in 15 secs, and there was a slicer that moved in at 12 cm per 15 secs, what shape would the slicer trace out in the pizza? (this thought was conjured in 0.5 secs, mind you)

    Like how today I realized that I have to confess that I am very avoidant and afraid of intimacy, and how under-appreciated I feel, instead of trying to find a way to subtly hint at all these.

    No comments: