Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 12, 2009

    One man's chicken is another man's poison

    The blog is having one of those transient moments when one wake up in the middle of a deep sleep due to a bad dream. The Handsome Prince is yet to arrive.

    A bad dream. The dream being me, and the badness of it being chicken. I tried to buy an egg and mayonnaise sandwich. I got a chicken one, due to the carelessness of the vendor. I thought to myself, "lucky me! A chicken sandwich for a cheap price! And since I've already bitten into it, I can't possibly return it, can I?"

    And I ate the sandwich.

    The previous time I ate chicken, it was at KFC. I vomited 10 minutes after eating the chicken something. (roll? Bandito?)

    10 minutes later I vomited.

    No comments: